The diary of a strange, lonely man and his love affair with the Fairfax County Police

The diary of a strange, lonely man and his love affair with the Fairfax County Police
The diary of a strange, single, lonely man and his love affair with the Fairfax County Police

To the officer who shot that awful John Geer....I'm here for you...until the FBI shows up.



As a big supporter of the Fairfax County Police with your money, I would like to extend my sympathies to the officer who shot down an unarmed citizen named John Geer as Geer stood in the door way of his own home.

Let me say this; if that officer needs ANY and I do mean ANY sort of hug or a warm embrace, I’m here for him.  Or, if that officer has pent up frustration and feels he needs to humiliate and beat someone over this to make himself feel better about himself……I’m here for you.  

Of course there’s no pressure being applied here. Don’t feel that just because I’m the cops lackey on the Board of Supervisors that you have to give me what I want to give you….just saying that’s all.